4D3N Beautiful Bali
- Minimum Pax: 7
- Maximum Pax: 2
- No of: 1
- Price: Per Pax
- Destination: Bali, Indonesia
- Promo Validity: 01/05/2023 – 30/09/2023
- Travel Validity: 01/05/2023 – 27/09/2023
- Validity Period: 27/09/2023
- Promo Inclusive: Accommodation, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands and the easternmost of the Sunda Shelf. East of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller offshore islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan to the southeast.
The provincial capital, Denpasar, is the most populous city in the Lesser Sunda Islands and the second-largest, after Makassar, in Eastern Indonesia. The upland town of Ubud in Greater Denpasar is considered Bali’s cultural centre. The province is Indonesia’s main tourist destination, with a significant rise in tourism since the 1980s.
Tourism-related business makes up 80% of its economy.
|Price Per Room||
Deluxe Room (Adult), Family Suite (Adult)
ITINERARY ( 4D3N BEAUTIFUL BALI – PRIVATE )
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL BALI – ULUWATU – JIMBARAN DINNER (D)
Arrive to Bali Airport. Meet and greet by our representative. Uluwatu Temple with beautiful sunset , Coffee Factory , Dinner at Jimbaran Seafood BBQ
DAY 2 : FULLDAY – UBUD & KINTAMANI TOUR (BLD)
After breakfast, the tour will begin with Ubud sightseeing to the village of Celuk, famous of its gold and silver work, the village of MAS, a wood carving center, an artists’ colony and handicraft centers in Ubud, then visiting Kintamani village to enjoy lunch with the beautiful view of Mount Batur, continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple; a sacred holy spring temple in Tampaksiring. Dinner at local restaurant and transfer back to hotel.
DAY 3 : FULLDAY – BEDUGUL + TAMAN AYUN + TANAH LOT (BLD)
After breakfast, tour will begin with visiting an ancient Mengwi Royal Family – Taman Ayun Temple. Then visiting famous Beratan Lake Temple built in Eleven century – Ulun Danu Temple, afterwards visit Tanah Lot Temple, a temple which Perched on a rocky outcrop in the sea located at the west coasts of Bali. Kuta shopping . Continue Dinner at local Restaurant. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
DAY 4 : BALI DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure – Transfer to airport for your departure flight home.
• 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
• Tour & Entrance as mention in Program ( Private Tour + English Guide )
• Meals as mention in Program
• Return International Flight Ticket + Airport Taxes
• Tipping Guide : RM 60.00 / per person ( English Guide ) – Compulsory – Must Pre-Collect from Malaysia
• Travel Insurance ( Advisable & Recommended to purchase Travel Insurance )
• Surcharge as indicated in price chart
Terms & Conditions
• The above package requires a minimum of 02 Paxs full paying (GV2) per booking.
• All rate apply for Malaysia Passport holder only. ( For Fully Vaccinated – 02 Dose / 03 Dose after 14 days )
• Tour based on PRIVATE TOUR basis.
• Tipping for Tour Guide ( Compulsory Collect from Malaysia ):- (English Guide: RM 60 / per person per package), (Mandarin Guide: RM 100.00 / per person per package)
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice. NO REFUND FOR ANY UN-USED PORTION OF THE TOUR
• All rate is based on Market Currency Fluctuation & subject to change without prior notice
• Full charges apply for all guaranteed booking, if cancel or no show.
• No refund for any flight delay, missed flight or any un-used portion of the above tour.
• We hold no responsibilities for any loss, injury or damages sustained by the passenger’s.
• Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, political actions or other irregularities arising beyond our control must be borne by passengers.
• If travellers test positive for Covid 19, Tour Fare are NON-REFUNDABLE and all medical expenses by guest own accounts .