4D3N Jogjakarta – Timang Beach Tour
- Minimum Pax: 2
- Maximum Pax: 3
- No of: 1
- Price: Per Pax
- Destination: Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- Promo Validity: 19/09/2022 – 18/12/2022
- Travel Validity: 19/09/2022 – 18/12/2022
- Validity Period: 18/12/2022
- Promo Inclusive: Accommodation, 3x Breakfast/2x lunch/2x dinner
Timang beach (Indonesian: Pantai Timang) is a beach attraction at the boundary between the sea and the land that is located in Gunungkidul, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Timang beach lies between Siung and Sundak beach in Gunungkidul. The uniqueness of this beach is that there is an island called Panjang Island which is lobster habitat across coastal marine.
Timang beach is located in Padukuhan Danggolo, Kelurahan Purwodadi, Kecamatan Tepus, Gunungkidul, Yogyakarta Special Region. To reach this beach visiting will be a little difficult because there is a lack of adequate signposts. Distance to the beach from Wonosari (the Gunungkidul capital region) is about 35 km. From Wonosari visitors will be through the direction to Baron Beach. From Mulo turn towards to the Siung Beach until you see Traditional market Dakbong.
|Price Per Room||
Deluxe Room (Adult), Family Suite (Adult)
Day 1: TRANSFER FROM YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ( YIA ) WELCOME TO JOGJA.
You will meet and be greeted by our guide at YIA Kulonprogo to be transferred to and checked – in at the hotel.
Day 2: BOROBUDUR TOUR – NANGGULAN – STUDIO ALAM GAMPLONG – MALIOBORO (B, L ,D)
Morning after breakfast visiting the biggest Buddhist Temple in the world: Borobudur temple. Be ready to be amazed at the extraordinary fine details of the construction around the temple. enjoy lunch with a very charming view of the rice fields and menoreh mountains at Nanggulan village – Next we will visit Studio Alam Gamplong owned by director Hanung, an iconic and interesting place with some instagenic spots. We will end the day by driving back to Jogja and shop at Beringharjo traditional market and along Malioboro street. These two connected shopping areas offer batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornaments and handicrafts, and so much more.
Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3: TIMANG BEACH – PENGGER PINE FOREST (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we will drive to Wonosari Regency to visit the stunning and iconic Timang Beach. It will take around 3 hour drive from Jogjakarta. The main highlight of this beach is the Gondola. The Gondola was originally used by the lobster fishermen back in the days. Please keep in mind that the Gondola ride and suspension bridge pass is not included. We will then ride a jeep from Timang village to the beach and have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, we will make our way back to Jogja but we will stop at the unique Pengger Pine Forest. Dinner at restaurant.
Day 4: DEPARTURE YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at Hotel, Free Activity until Transfer Out Time to Airport ** Program changes are sometime necessary, depending on arrival / departure fly time / weather and local tour guide arrangement.
• 3-night accommodation at Jogyakarta based on Twin Sharing Deluxe air conditioned
• Private Car, English speaking guide, Entrance Ticket, , Jeep at Timang
• Breakfast 3x at hotel, Lunch 2x , Dinner 2x at Local restaurants
• 2 Way airport transfer
• Hand Sanitizer in a car
• Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
• Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
• Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
• Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
• Tipping for ENGLISH GUIDE & DRIVER – RM 60 / PER PERSON ( Compulsory Collect in Malaysia )
• Surcharge for public holidays and peak season (if have)
Terms & Conditions
Rate apply for Malaysia Market only. ( FOR FULLY VACCINATED GUESTS ONLY / 2 DOSE AFTER 14 DAYS )
All rate is based on per person
All rate is based on Market Currency Fluctuation & subject to change without prior notice
Program changes are sometime necessary, depending on arrival/departure flight time / weather and local tour guide arrangement.
We hold no responsibilities for any loss, injury or damages sustained by the passenger’s.
Additional expenses incurred due to delays , accidents , political actions or other irregularities arising beyond our control must be borne by passengers
No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.
CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY
While we try to keep to the itinerary closely as possible, changes may be made to cope with new transport schedules or opening hours, bad weather, or other factors. Where overnight accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is not available, accommodation of a similar standard will be provided.
If the alternative itinerary or accommodation is of a substantially lower standard, you may be entitled to a refund of part of the tour price paid.
Travelers should be adequately insured for illnesses, injuries, deaths, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations or curtailments.
RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY
Certain risks are inherent in jungle trekking and river travels. You are required to follow the instructions of our staff concerning safety precautions. We will not be responsible for any delay, loss, damage, injury, sickness or death occurring in connection with the tour.
You should ensure that you have the necessary documentations to enter the country; check the details with you travel agent.
No refund can be made if your participation in the tour is limited by immigration, police, or other official bodies.
PRICES & VALIDITY
Prices offer valid for Travel Period until 18th December 2022. Prices are based on costs and exchange rates applicable when this brochure was printed. We reserve the right to adjust price until you have made full payment for your trip.
1. If you test positive for Covid19 at any stage you will be admitted to a facility which has been designated by the Ministry of Health of Indonesia and all expenses by own accounts. You will be expected to comply with the requirements of the Ministry regardless of any existing medical needs you may have.
The Embassy is unable to intervene and have requirements altered or reduced.
2. Strongly encouraged travellers to purchase of COVID-19 Medical Insurance before departure to Indonesia. If you test positive for Covid19 at any stage you will be admitted to a facility which has been designated by the Ministry of Health of Indonesia and ALL MEDICAL EXPENSES BY OWN ACCOUNTS .
3. If travellers test positive for Covid 19, Tour Fare are NON-REFUNDABLE
There are no reviews yet.